Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Monday, October 28, 2013

The East Anglian Federation of Racing Pigeons



            Well, that title sums up my week – a bit strange.
            Tuesday we had Zone Conference, way down in Colchester Essex. President Jordan gave a wicked training on the Great Apostasy. That man is soo smart it is unbelievable. Talked a lot about the things that changed and the things that were lost in the Great Apostasy, and then he talked a bit about how Joseph Smith received revelation which blew my mind!  All you have to do is read the chapter heading of D&C 7 ... I think it’s 7.
Athletes of the sky
            It was a very good meeting, after which I went on an exchange with Elder Adams in Great Yarmouth. It was a fun workover. He is from South Africa. As we were walking around we saw a big lorry that said “East Anglian Federation of Racing Pigeons ... Athletes of the Sky.”  It was pretty legitimate – I’ll send the picture.  
            Also, while I was there I had a lovely conversation with a lady on the bus. I just said hello and it turned into a good gospel conversation about families. The Lord works in mysterious ways.
            I stayed there until Wednesday night and then went back to Norwich.
            Thursday we worked really hard but it just did not seem like things were working. We were happy that we worked hard but it was just one of those times where you wish you knew what to do.
            We also saw Emma. She is as good as ever – loving church, so excited for her baptism and her understanding is pretty good as well. It’s crazy to watch the Lord work in somebody like this. You can just see their happiness, confidence, everything just increase for the better. She is great.
            Friday we made some plans – lots and lots of planning – then went up north and saw some LA's. In Norwich town centre a Christian man gave us a laying on of hands and some blessing and commanded us to feel the spirit. Really weird. I didnt know what to say when he was done hahaha.
            Saturday was a ward activity that we went to. I love Norwich ward, they are fun. I have some good friends up here.
            Sunday we went up to Cromer. Every month a member who owns a bed and breakfast has a sacrament meeting up there at his B&B. All the northern people who usually don’t make it down to Norwich come. It was very spiritual. I passed the sacrament to them all and bore my testimony on how as we have faith in Christ there are good things to come in our lives no matter who we are. There are always going to be good times, success, and happiness as we boldly have faith in our Saviour. It was good, and something I have been thinking of for a long time.  He truly is the Light and the Life of the world.
            Well, I love you all.