Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Monday, October 14, 2013

New Address

answer to Michael’s e-mail:

            Yeah, I have been traveling around a lot up to the coast. I am traveling much much more this week though. So bring it on!  It’s fun, but I have a lot of responsibility.
            The ward here is huge. My companion has only been here for three weeks so we don’t know anyone really, but we are getting there. A couple of people thought I had already been there a month haha. Shows how much they paid attention haha.

Here is my new address:

3 Wilks Farm Dr.
Norwich, Norfolk 
NR7 8RG 
England, United Kingdom