Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Monday, October 7, 2013

Answers to our Random Questions

from Michael: 
            Tell me about your flat, your comp, your new investigators. Is being a ZL different?

            Well, we don’t have a flat, we have a house hahaha.  Yessir, front garden, back garden, whole kitchen – it’s nice .

            Elder Doudou is from Berlin.  He is good and he helps me work hard.

            Being a ZL is very different. Lots more to do. Have my own phone, travel way more than I ever have, but we see really cool miracles as well. I like it.  I feel like I know a lot more now on how the mission runs.

            All of Norfolk is in our zone – Kings Lynn, Gorleston, Thetford, Dereham.  And Cromer, the only place to surf in Norfolk, is in my area haha. Norwich is huge – much bigger than the other areas.

            There are 20 in my zone – three companionships in Norwich including us.
           
            Any others live in the house with you?
            By the way, how do you pronounce your comp’s name?


             Nope.  Elder Doudou and I have the house to ourselves haha. It’s really nice. We have a room completely dedicated to ironing hahaha.

            Doodoo