Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Monday, August 13, 2012

Working, Studying, Talking, Planning


            Elder Murri and I are doing quite well. We get along just great. We have been working really hard this week and we have a very good teaching pool -- lots of people that are ready to hear the gospel. It is fantastic. I didn’t end up needing to get a new suit! A lady in our ward sewed it up beautifully, thank goodness. The members here are great.
 
            I am still reading the Book of Mormon for most of my study time. I really am trying to get to know it well -- like the back of my hand well. I honestly think that it is THE deciding factor in conversion. I love it!
 
            President Jordan instituted a few new rules in the mission. We can listen to classical music now, so Mom, you should e-mail me some stuff. He is making some pretty cool changes to this place. I am really excited for what is going to happen this transfer.
 
            I am trying to get better at talking to people on the street. We do that for a good portion of our day. I have been trying to be more effective and make it a bit more interesting. I have been working on being an effective planner as well. And believe it or not, I actually really enjoy planning! I wasn’t the most well-planned out and organized person at home but I am really growing to like it.
 
Love you