Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

P-Day

Helloooo,

How are ya'll doing? Today was my P-day because we have moves tomorrow. I am not moving anywhere though, so my address will be the same. Elder Murri my companion is district leader now so now I'm just kind of his assistant.

We have lots of investigators going into this new transfer as well so it is going to be pretty fun.

The bad news is one of my suits ripped....some lady in the ward is fixing it but it may have to be retired. We will see when she gives it back to me. Everything else is holding up great though.
The Olympics are still a big deal here. Elder Murri and I are always getting very cheeky comments whenever GB gets a gold. From my understanding they are actually doing quite well, which is good.

The food here is great still. I don’t think I am ever going to get sick of the usual -- chicken, peas, five assortments of potatoes, and Yorkshire pudding all drenched in gravy – which is good because we have that a lot.

Love you guys. Hope you liked your trip.

Elder Purdy