Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Sunday, July 29, 2012

President and Sister Jordan

excerpts from an e-mail from Michael:

Dear Son,

How are things this week?

I am so looking forward to getting your newest letter today. They are the highlight of our week. You always sound great and your stories are fun. Last week's letter was a perfect example. You had some strange food, ran into strong critics, and also found new investigators. The perfect week!

What is new this week?

Our news is that we were in London for three days. I ended up coming for the world report story I told you about. We did not know what to do about telling you so I sent a note to your mission president and told him we left it up to him. He decided to ask us not to see you thinking that it would be hard and that other missionaries do not have that chance.

We felt if we saw you it might be the wrong choice and if we did not, we would wish we had. Not great either way so we told the mission president  we agreed with him. Hope we made the right choice and that you agree.  Took all I had not see you but wanted to do whatever was best for you. I hope you feel good about it?

We met the mission president and his wife. Nice people.

Love you son. Can't wait to hear from you.

Love, Dad


from Jen:

So while we were in London, we went to church at the Hyde Park chapel.  President and Sister Jordan met with us after sacrament meeting and spent a lot of time telling us about the London mission and the missionaries.  It was so nice to get to know them a little bit.  They were very gracious and it was good to see how they love all the missionaries and are watching out for them.  Christian is in great hands.






Christian replied on his P-day:

Dad, I got your e-mail today.  That is crazy that you were so close and yet so far away haha. I am kind of glad that you left the decision to President Jordan. If anybody should have a say in it he should. And it probably would have been hard to say goodbye again. I actually have been thinking a lot about home recently and I think seeing you wouldn’t have helped. But yeah, like you said, it would have been nice nonetheless. I really don’t know how I feel about it all. But I’m sure that it was a good decision. I guess it will make things even better when I finally do see you guys.