Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Monday, May 19, 2014

Times Never To Be Forgotten

Hello!
            It has been a very sunny and warm week! It has made every aspect of life much better. You can’t beat England this time of year. Everything is very green and alive.
            Our week was very good. Tanya and Lavinia are doing great – especially Tanya. She came to church yesterday for the second time and loved it! She prayed about the Book of Mormon, got an answer, and she really loves the story about Joseph Smith. We gave her a baptismal date for June 14th and yesterday at church she was talking about how excited she was for it. Her exact words were “I want to feel like this for the rest of my life.”
            The rest of our investigators are doing all right as well.
            We had interviews with President Jordan in Hyde Park last Tuesday. Not much to say about that. He pretty much said, “I will interview you in a couple weeks” and “finish strong.”
            Pretty crazy. Things are wrapping up real fast, but I am happy that we can teach great people like Tanya and Lavinia. It makes me want to stay for their baptism!
            The weather is good today as well. I am happy to be here and enjoying myself for the last couple weeks of the mission. These have been times never to be forgotten!

Love,
Elder Purdy

P.S. Mom, I went to the National Art Gallery yesterday. You were right, it was very cool. My favourite pieces were the Monet Impressionism stuff. I liked those a lot.