Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Ongoing Ear Infection Saga

Note to Christian:  There are some things (like the May 20 update below) you really shouldn't share with your mother.  She worries. 


Friday, May 16, 2014
            Hi. Just writing to let you know I am having troubles with my ears again. I can’t hear very well out of either of them. I had a doctor’s appointment today in Canary Wharf (posh) and they said they just need to clean them out but the infection is gone. I don’t know when they are going to do that.
            No worries though.  I am all sorted out.

Tuesday, May 19, 2014
            I think my ears will be OK. I am pretty confident that the infection is gone, because they really don’t hurt anymore at all. They were pretty certain as well. They just got really clogged during the infection and all that crap is still in there. I don’t know why it takes so long to sort something like that out ... but hey that’s life. Should be all sorted this week.

Wednesday, May 20, 2014
            The doctors called me and told me they won’t be able to see me until next Tuesday! Well that was just not acceptable to me and I used some good old Purdy innovation along with a straw and a vacuum cleaner and sucked loads of stuff out of my ear. Hearing restored!!!! I will still go to the doctors on Tuesday though.