Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Thursday, May 30, 2013

New Shoes, Lots of Walking


            Got some shoes, they are funky.   I am excited to wear them around.

            We have no car, just our feet.  I have no idea how big the area is yet ... hopefully not too big.  It might be hard because 80 percent of the members here don’t live in Hitchin.  They live in Letchworth Garden City or a surrounding village.  If I had a penny for every time I had to walk to a village on my mission ........         
Christian attached this picture of his new shoes to his last e-mail.  Funky fresh!