Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Monday, March 18, 2013

Random Stuff

from Jen:
We happened to be online this week when Christian was sending his P-day e-mail.  Here is some random stuff from our short question-and-answer session:


Hi son. How are things? 

            Things here in Sittingbourne are good.  We are just trying to find some more people to teach. We are teaching Marina again! which I am really excited about because I REALLY want her to get baptized. She is great. We had a really good lesson with her and we have a couple planned this week that will be good also. We set a couple of potential appointments this week.  One of them is Brazilian so we will see how that goes.
            Springtime has hit Kent and it is great.  Things are starting to grow and it is great being in the country.

Are you driving?

            I am learning to drive [a stick-shift] and what not.   [I can’t officially drive all the time] yet cause I need to get a Brit license.  The office said it is in the mail, so any day now.  Elder Mongelli’s driving is crazy.  He doesn’t know what to do in roundabouts.

Did you get to go to London to pick him up?  Did you ever get to go through the London temple?

            Yes, I went into London to pick him up.  I miss going in there.  No, we can’t go to the temple.  It drives me nuts.  I want to so bad.

I was thinking about the people you were teaching in Southend. Did those baptisms go through?

            Yes, Michael Everett from Southend got baptized but his mum didn’t.

Do you travel a lot in your area?

            Yeah, a ton.  We cover from Sittingbourne to another place called Rainham.  It’s a lot of area which is why we have a car.  I like driving here a lot.  It’s good … it’s just a really tough area!   But it’s good.  I am learning a lot
            Hey, I forgot to tell you Elder Murri is AP now.  Crazy, aye?