Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Monday, March 4, 2013

Filled With Love



Hello one and all:

            The sun is shining today! It has been a long time.  We had a foggy spell for a couple weeks.









            I had a good week.   I think I was really filled with love this week for the people we met.  I love English people . . . most of them don’t love you when you are a missionary, but I love them. That was definitely a blessing of the week -- just being filled with love.
            Once again, our teaching pool slimmed up some more.  I hate it, but with the bad comes the good.  We found some more people we are going to teach -- a girl who is Welsh, and her boyfriend.  The boyfriend’s mum is a member.  He told us he wasn’t that interested, but we taught him Lesson 1 and after we left his mum said that he wants us to get him interested.  Power of the Holy Ghost!  We found another family who is semi-interested, and we got in contact with Marina again and it’s looking up . . . just in time for transfers!!!
            This is the last week of transfers and I will let you know what goes on with that.  It’s going to be mental!!!!  There are so many people coming in -- LOTS of sisters.  I think we are getting 90 missionaries by June or something ridiculous like that.
            
I love you all!!!
Elder Purdy