Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Monday, November 26, 2012

My Favorite Afters


           Thanksgiving here was good.  People fed us really well.  The actual day of Thanksgiving a Lithuanian family fed us, and it was good.  Friday somebody took us out for Thanksgiving, and Sunday somebody made us a roast. So I have eaten very well this week.   Brits think we are really weird for celebrating Thanksgiving.   I don’t think they know why we celebrate it haha.

           The holiday season is great! People love having us over and keep inviting us to their homes for Christmas!  Pretty much everyone in the ward has asked us to come around that day.  

            I have had Christmas pudding once.  People are always making us roasts and stuff – it’s great. What I am loving is that everyone is making treacle sponge!!  I think that is my favorite afters that people make for us.

            I am doing fine.  I am meeting cool people and I am in the coolest place in the world.

            Love you and I hope you are well.

treacle sponge