Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Monday, November 19, 2012

Miracle Blessing

             Well hey there everyone,

            Another week another migraine...nah just kidding.  We had a really good week this week!

            As a matter of fact, Elder Teixeira, the Europe Area General Authority came and visited our mission on Thursday. It was way cool to be able to listen to him and get some insight on what we need to do to move forward with the work. He talked a lot about getting referrals from everyone, he gave really good lessons and it was a good time had by all.

            Elder McCormack took up his little challenge of asking everyone for a referral, and we asked our investigator, J, if any of his friends were interested, as it turns out 3 of them were interested and we are meeting with them this week. So I am really excited about that. Things are looking up.

            So something funny happened this week, I was in Southend with another missionary named Elder Hansen, and our ceiling started to leak! So we got a ladder out and went up into the attic to see what the heck was going on. When we got up there, it smelled absolutely terrible! Probably one of the worst smells I have smelled, and it turns out there were like 3 dead pigeons up there! Ahh it was disgusting, but it was pretty funny at the same time. I don’t know how they got up there, but it was pretty gross.

            Oh yeah and a couple nights ago a fox jumped out at me and my companion and it made me yell.  It was funny.

            A miracle happened this week as well -- this just happened last night. We were at a part member family’s house for dinner.  We were having a good time and everything and then the wife (Charlotte) who is the member, asked for a blessing.  I didn’t see a reason not to give her one so I gave her one.  When I was finished she gave me a really astonished look.  Apparently parts of my blessing to her were word for word the same as her patriarchal blessing!

            Things are going quite well.  Elder McCormack and I are doing some great things.

            Love you guys, hope you are all doing well.