Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Monday, September 24, 2012

Testimony of the Book of Mormon



            I had a really cool thing happen this week.  This happened the same time Elder Badger got here.  I just finished reading the Book of Mormon and I have been thinking about it a lot.  One time we were talking about the Book of Mormon and I told him that I had just finished it.  He asked if I had prayed about it yet and I said no and then he said, "Well, let’s pray about it right now."

            When he said this, I got kind of mad because he had
annoyed me.  But nonetheless I agreed and we both knelt down and I prayed about it. Well after I had asked if it were true and what not I closed the prayer and then I sat at my desk again. After like 30 seconds of just sitting quietly the spirit just full on embraced me and I started crying really hard, and I mean REALLY hard. It felt like I just had the warmest hug in the world. It was one of the coolest experiences.  

           So that just goes to show you that the Lord works in mysterious ways. . . I strengthened my testimony of the Book of Mormon through a prayer with a companion that I don’t always see eye to eye with on everything. Heavenly Father decided to really humble me.