Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Goodbye to Elder Murri


 
            Well Elder Murri is leaving Southend.  He is going to St. Albans zone which is like North London. So this is going to be an interesting day. I will let you know who my new companion is when I know.
            Nothing really new has happened teaching because we really haven’t been teaching many people.  We have that Luchiana lady, and another lady named Debbie.  Debbie is getting baptized this October and we haven’t really seen Luchiana in awhile.
            We spend lots of time with members trying to get them to give us referrals. President Jordan has really been stressing this so hopefully we will see some cool stuff happen soon.  The ward is slowly but surely warming up to the idea.
            It is starting to get a little colder here.  It’s still really nice but there is a noticeable difference. The days are a bit darker, but the temperature in the afternoon is perfect.
            We got fed REALLY well this week. People took us out to a carvery 3 times. I’ve never been so full in my life.  It was like Thanksgiving for a week.  I guarantee that will never happen again on my mission.
            I had a gay guy hit on me this week.  He said, "Take me by the hand and lead me to Jesus.”  That was interesting.