Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Monday, September 3, 2012

I Am Way Stoked on Member Finding



            Hope you are all doing well. I am doing just great. 

            We had lots of meetings in London in the first half of the week.  On Wednesday I went into London and I saw all the people in my MTC group which was fun. And we had some good uplifting meetings there as well. President Jordan again stressed the importance of member finding, so Elder Murri and I really tried to get into it this week.

            Most of the members here live in a town called Rochford, which really is kind of your classic British Township, and we went up there a lot this week. In particular we met with the Bowen Family.  I love those guys so much.  It is a family of 6 boys and a mom and dad.  We pretty much just talked to the oldest son and the dad. They hadn’t had missionaries over in like 2 years so it was good to get over there. Because we went and saw them they want us to help baptize their 9 year old son! So I am way stoked on member finding now.

           
Love you guys
Elder Purdy

an internet photo of Rochford's main square