Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Saturday, September 22, 2012

New Companion

 

            I am still in Southend, and I got a new companion.  His family moved around a lot so he isn’t really from any particular place, but he is American. And he has been out a little over a year.  Things are going well, he is a good guy, and I think we will be getting a few investigators soon. So that’s good.

            It has been hard taking over this area and scheduling every meeting and every lesson we have, but I have been doing it because Elder Badger doesn’t know anybody yet. It has been tough, but I'll get the hang of it.  It doesn’t help either that I have a terrible cold.  I have been pretty sick this week but I don’t want to just sit in the flat so we go and work.  Work is the best thing to do when you are having a tough time.

            The work has slowed down a ton since I have taken over unfortunately. On Thursday we got lost in this rural country part of our area and we ended up walking like 4 miles out of our area, but I WILL get better at planning and stuff, even if it takes my whole mission.

            We play soccer every Saturday here and I love it.  I am getting decent but I am still pretty bad.  I found some cleats in our flat that fit me perfectly so I have been having a good time with that.

            Anywho, pray that we will find some good people to teach, and pray that this dumb cold will get out of my body.  I hope you guys have been doing well. LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.  Thank you for raising me in a proper manner where I can actually contribute to conversations in a pleasant respectful way.

            Love you all, Adios!
 
lost somewhere in farm land