Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Thursday, June 28, 2012

First E-mail From the Field


HEYYYYYY.  Well I am out in the field!

I’m actually really close to London, kinda.  I am on the coast right on the mouth of the Thames River. It’s called Southend-on-Sea.  It’s great. It’s kind of a posh place but there are lots of investigators and apparently we get fed a lot.

My companion is Elder Murri from Idaho.  I like him a lot – actually he is the man! We work really well together.  Being in the field is so much better than the MTC!

Here's my address: 

14C Marine Avenue
Westcliffe On Sea
Essex, SS0 7PS
England
United Kingdom


We looked up Christian's address on the internet and found these street-view pictures of his flat and the street.  He is very close to the walking paths along the seashore.