Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

P-DAY

                Hey family!!

                Today is P-day! So I can actually write you guys a decent e-mail.

                I miss you guys sooooooooooooo much.

                Like I said before, my companion is Elder Knutsson, from Sweden.   I am making friends with the other elders [too].   An Elder Frederickson and I get along great as well as a few others.  Fredrickson and I have similar music tastes and what not so we get along well. Everybody always plays basketball or football (soccer) together and it’s a good time.

                I am really learning a lot about the gospel and my testimony has really strengthened a lot. As a matter of fact I was feeling kind of homesick and I said a prayer that night that God would help me and the next morning I got a letter from Elder Sutton that really comforted me and made me excited to get to London. I feel really cooped up here. It’s just class after class after class after class.  It is good and bad at the same time.

                I love England soooo much! Today we went into Chorley the town and a lady got really mad and started yelling at us, saying stuff like "nobody wants your Bull S&^%!" and stuff, then when she passed us she spat on one of us so that was interesting. None of us were mad though.  We all thought it was funny.

                I miss you guys!   I love you and know I am all right!

                 Love, Christian


From Jen:

We learned that the temple and the MTC are located in Chorley, about 10 miles away from Preston.   Chorley has been a market town for hundreds of years, and the Chorley Market is still a popular spot today. 

first P-Day in downtown Chorley
Notice the red, white, and blue flags for the Queen's Jubilee.