Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Monday, October 1, 2012

Haven't Seen the Sun For Awhile


            Things here are going OK. We are working a TON with members, really trying to get them involved with missionary work.  Our mission president really wants us to do it so hopefully we can see some cool things happen. I have had a super tough time this transfer getting things done and being motivated but I just want to work so I can forget about the rest of that stuff.
 
            It is starting to get really cold here.  A really cold wind comes off of the sea so being out on the streets all day will be interesting. I haven’t seen the sun for awhile, but hey, I guess that is how it goes in England.  Actually I can’t really remember the last time I saw it.

            Elder Badger and I are looking forward to a good week.  I can get along with anybody as long as they are willing to work.

            Things are going well.  I am really looking forward to General Conference, and I am looking forward to a good week of working.

            That’s all I got for this week.

Adios,

Love Elder Purdy
looking forward to a good week of working
 
Things are going really well.

Elder Badger, Elder Purdy, and Mark
(gotta love the socks drying on the radiator)