Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Looking Forward to Some New Adventures


Transfer Week … Back to the Garden of England

Well well, 
            President Jordan gave us a ring last night, and it seems I will be heading WAY down south to be a zone leader in Ashford in Kent – from one extreme in the mission to another, which will be interesting. My new companion is Elder Kopischke, from Germany! My third German companion. He is a great missionary and I am excited to work with him.
            I'm a bit gutted to leave Norwich. We have been doing great work up here and I have loved working with the missionaries and members up here. When I first got sent to Norwich all I could think about was how far away it is. But it has been amazing and I am so glad I could spend four transfers here. It’s going to be hard to say goodbye to good people like the Baldock family, the Stanton family, the Bikliqi family, and the Simbi's.
            I'm looking forward to some new adventures though.  I am sure Ashford will be good, and quite probably my last area! I'm excited to go and find the people that are waiting to hear the message of the Restoration and God's plan of happiness for us.

Love,


Elder Purdy