Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Friday, August 9, 2013

Testimonies from Around the World


From Jen:  Many of Christian’s friends are finishing their missions and returning home.  They bear their testimonies in almost every letter, but especially in their last letters before leaving the field. Here are a few excerpts from this month's letters written by his friends serving all over the world:



               It is my testimony that this is the Kingdom of the Lord, preparing the world for the second coming of the Messiah. I find that it is easy for the Lord to change someone physically, but a spiritual change greatly depends on us and the state of our heart. I hope to soften my heart enough to let Christ change me.
            I love the mission life. I love the challenges, and the surprises. I love it when it goes right, and when the trials come. I love the people here, the culture, the food, and my friends. I love my president, and my companions, but more that all of that, I love the Lord. He is my God, my Shepherd, my Master, my Messiah, my Friend, My King, My Father, My Brother, and My Christ. Of all those things, he is mine. I can only hope to be strong enough to be called his as well. To be gathered with the children of Israel worthy to be saved by his grace, through the Law of Justice and the Law of Mercy, which only through the Great Jehovah, are brought to a balance.
            I plan on falling to his feet and kissing the terrible marks in his skin that he has for my fault, and when the armies of darkness come forth to accuse him of lying, using the words of the Jews, of Pilate, of many others: “Art thou the Christ?” My testimony will be beside thousands of the Holy Prophets, Apostles, and servants. “He is.” And he will answer with the same answer that he gave on mount Sinai, to the crowds of  mocking Jews,  to Joseph Smith, and to the world, the actual meaning of the name Jehovah: “I AM.”
            I love you all and will see you shortly, and leave my mission in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
            Elder C.
           Chile Santiago North



            God lives! He loves us! He has placed His church on earth in our days once more to help us know how to come back to Him. I know this is true and I want to make the teachings of our Savior Jesus Christ the basis of my future. Good things are in store!
            See you soon,
            Elder G.
            Chile Santiago East



            I really can't express how much my mission has meant to me and how much it has changed me. I am so grateful to Jesus Christ, for trusting me with His sacred name for the time I have been out. 
            I love y’all! Take care! 
            Elder D.
            Texas Houston



            I love missionary work! I love Ping Dong, and I love God. I'm grateful to witness his tender mercies in my life and in the lives of those we share the gospel with.
            I'm grateful that I can communicate with my Father in Heaven anytime of the day. I can never deny that power that I feel every time I kneel down to my Heavenly Father and pray to him.       
            I love the work. This is Christ's church, and it's a privilege to be a part of the great work. I love you all.
            Elder B.
      艾長老
            Taiwan Taichung



I love you guys a ton! KEEP FIGHTING! TIME'S RUNNING OUT!!! SHOW THE LORD WE MEAN IT!
            Elder P.
            Costa Rica San Jose



            I can't believe Elder Cook is already home!  You were the pioneer for us, and I can tell that you gave it your all.  Thanks Spence.  Love you.  
            But, Hey Boys, everything is awesome here in New Jersey.  My English is doing a lot better, and we are seeing miracles.  I don't know what to say but you are all doing the right thing, and thank you for that.  I love you all, and I know the gospel was restored.  We are here to gather Israel.  How crazy is that? Us. Keep up the good work!  
            Love, 
            Elder L.
            New Jersey Morristown



            This is the Lord’s work and he is hastening it but we as missionaries and members need to be prepared and find our part in his plan. I know I am trying my hardest to be the sharpest tool in the shed for when the Lord of the harvest needs me most.  I have a testimony that this church is true. Jesus is the Christ and the Savior and my personal Redeemer. I know he knows me and everyone personally and we can get to know him through prayer and repentance which we all desperately need. His grace or otherwise known as enabling power is sufficient to save us, to lift us, and to strengthen us through (not out) of our trials and we will be so much stronger on the other side because of that. I know everything is a learning experience. I love the Lord and all of you so much.
            Elder S.
            Denmark Copenhagen



            It's so important to share the gospel in every single aspect of your life that you can. Share it with everyone. Give out a Book of Mormon. Bring someone to a family home evening. Invite someone to mutual or church. Change their lives. That's what I've been called to do and I'm so happy to do it.
           Elder J.
           Arizona Tempe



Wow.  I feel inspired.  Don't you?  -- Jen