Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Monday, July 29, 2013

P-day in London

          


We went to London today for P-day. Such a cool city -- I really hope I get to serve a bit closer to it. We went to Buckingham Palace. They had lots of flags up for the birth of Prince George. We went to Camden Town, which is the weirdest place in the world -- they have some pretty crazy shops. And we went to Picadilly Circus as well. I feel so happy to be in this mission, and the cool people I have been able to meet.




            










































            When we were in Covent Gardens I saw Lindsay Gilson and Eden Sloan who I knew back home. It was so weird. They called me Christian and I kept thinking "why are they calling me that?" It sounded so wrong, and they sounded so American! But it was really funny bumping into them. 


with Eden and Lindsay


from Jen:  Lindsay texted me this photo with the caption
"no hugs, just awkward handshakes"





from Jen:  here's a flashback picture from almost two years ago when Eden, Nate, and Christian
were just starting school at BYU-Hawaii