Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cannabis, Cool Museums, and Christmas Spirit


Hey there family and friends,

            Hope all of you are doing well.

            Well I had a pretty good week last week.  Elder McCormack and I are still helping J get off the cannabis and the cigarettes. He is struggling a bit, but he is getting there.

            So last week, J bought a lot of cannabis. But then he felt guilty so he gave it all to us.  I was rather in shock.  Elder McCormack and I both really didn’t know what to do with the stuff so we called our president right when we left J’s flat and he said to go home and flush it down the toilet, so that’s what we did.  But when we tried to flush the marijuana down the toilet it didn’t go down...so it’s just kinda sitting there still.

            That was about the most exciting thing that happened this week.

            I went into London and saw some of the cool museums. I really liked the Victoria and Albert Museum.  It had some pretty cool renaissance art sculptures. I liked it a lot.  We went to the Natural History Museum as well. Nobody but me really likes museums for some reason, so everybody I went with was pretty sick of them after that and we didn’t see anymore.

            I am getting really excited for Christmas.  I am really feeling that good ol' Christmas spirit here.  All of the members have been so kind and we get fed so much I have gained a bit of weight, but not too much thank goodness.  

            Love you all and I hope you are doing well.