Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Bleach, Travel, and Cold Weather


By the way, I think I bleached my baptismal trousers :(

Michael:  So now they are white?  Haha. I crack myself up!

Nahhh they are kind of orange.

____________________

Travel is KILLER here because in Southend you are the farthest away from London that you can be but you have all of your meetings in London.   There are farther areas but they don’t have their meetings in London. 

____________________

Things here are good, but it is SOO cold.  Not in London but in Southend; there is always a wind and whatnot.