Christian is serving in the Stratford area in London.

He will arrive home in Salt Lake City on June 4 about 5:15 p.m. and will speak in church on June 8 @ 12:30.


The address of the mission office is:

England London Mission
64/68 Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London SW7 2PA
England, United Kingdom

Monday, January 20, 2014

Miracle after Miracle!


Christian: We taught 22 lessons this week.

Michael: 22 lessons is amazing!  You must be thrilled. That's how many I taught my entire mission!

Jen: Unfortunately, I don't think Mike is exaggerating about that number!
________________________________________________________________

Hello one and all!
            We had a fantastic week this week! Taught so many lessons and they all went very well! Elder Cuche and I have been fasting a lot and praying a lot for the past couple weeks and the Lord has blessed us in great ways. We have hardly had enough time to eat and what not because we have had so many people who can and want to meet with us. We found lots of new investigators this last week, some from Fiji, China, Papua New Guinea, and England. And we have just been teaching the Restoration as we meet and teach these people. It is very interesting to people to hear about Joseph Smith's experience. And I love testifying that I know that it is true. The spirit is always there as we talk about it.
            The Simbi's are doing very well. They didn’t come to church, but we taught them with a member of the bishopric and it went great. They really hit it off with him and should be coming out to more activities. They came to football on Saturday, and the boy who is 14 tore us up! He was really good. We had a good time.
            The girl from Cameroon who is a strong Catholic is fun to meet with. She really knows her doctrine so it really keeps me on my toes and makes us have to really show her from the scriptures that what we are teaching is true. Right now she can’t get past the idea that families are essential to God’s plan, so I am not sure how we will answer this one.
            This week we are heading to London for yet another meeting, and I am heading to the coast for an exchange as well. I am sure it will be cold.
            Well, I love you guys.
            Cheers.
Love,


Elder Purdy